align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › Latest and greatest regarding our Gentle Thanksgiving celebration

Latest and greatest regarding our Gentle Thanksgiving celebration

A former member
hi everyone.
some great news and some maybe not so great news for some of you.
the great news: we have a new location that we are getting a great deal on and a fantabulous sponsor who is going to help with the costs. our new location will be at the Millenium and we will have tables and table cloths and chairs and the whole shebang. the not so great news is that we need to make the event on Sunday, November 17th to avoid the chaos that occurs when there is some football game thing going on and that is happening on saturday and the parking and traffic at the millenium (and around town) will be not so fun. sooooo, the date is being moved to Sunday.
I REALLY hope this location and change doesn't impact too many people and that you can all come still.
I am going to change the date of the meetup and add all the waiting list people to our new location and time. if you can no longer attend with the date change and location please refresh your rsvp to reflect that you can no longer attend. i just wanted to make sure the folks that rsvp'd early are assured a spot. on that note we have room for way more people.
thank you to brenda for offering her place initially and we will look to do other gatherings at her clubhouse in the future because we have so many members in "the beyond" that appreciated having a more central (between boulder and denver) location in westminster.
looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow at our october monthly potluck.
thanks again for everyone's feedback and links to possible locations.
i am so happy that no one needs to be turned away for our celebration.
lisa