align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
hi everyone,
looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
a few things to remember: please bring your own eating and serving ware including cups, plates, forks, spoons and a serving utensil for your dish.
please bring a a card with the ingredients in your dish. please designate if it is raw or gluten free. all dishes are of course animal free and vegan.
i will be off email all day on sunday so if you need to reach me please feel free to call my cell 303-570-2551.
if you aren't a cook or don't have time to prepare anything, no worries. i can always direct you to some easy to pick up items from any super market in the area. don't let that be a stress at all.
can't wait to see everyone.
lisa