Lisa S.
user 2917105
Boulder, CO
sorry for the extra email.
if you have any fold up chairs feel free to bring them. i won't have seats for everyone and people will likely have to sit on the floor.;(
we will start the potluck first and then chef andre will present so we'll have our food as he wows us with his love of tofu.
i just made the most amazing Yuba dish that i hope will introduce some of you to this amazing soy curd. wowza. it is my new favorite food. and i have special desserts for those that love peanut butter, chocolate and banana.
also, we have a special something from the Beyond Eggs folks! They sent us their new "Eat the Dough" cookie product using Beyond Eggs. Only a small tasting of that and Just Mayo will be on the table, too.
Bring you own eating ware! i won't have any so bring extra for your new friends!
we also have beanfields to give away for the first few dozen folks.
try to come on time if at all possible. i have folks helping with the set up but no one for clean up so let me know if you can. thank you!  lisa