addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › Our upcoming March 30th potluck with special guests from PETA!

Our upcoming March 30th potluck with special guests from PETA!

A former member
HI everyone,
We are almost full for our March meetup gathering featuring Alka and Jessie from PETA. PLUS, we have two more superstar guests from The Ghosts in our Machine attending, too!
I am debating whether or not to rent a bigger space so I wanted to send out an email to request that if you are wanting to attend to please RSVP asap so I can see if a bigger room is needed.
Look forward to seeing you all at this very special event.
lisa