addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › Looking for a CU Vegan or Vegetarian Roommate-If you know of anyone let them

Looking for a CU Vegan or Vegetarian Roommate-If you know of anyone let them know

Sydney Elaine M.
user 135950202
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
Hi!

My name is Sydney Martin and I'm a female student at CU Boulder student looking for a female student (non-smoking roommate) who is a vegan or vegetarian who is looking to share an apartment sublease; the apartment has two rooms, a small kitchen, a living area, and one bathroom in one of the rooms, the apartment is on the hill, there one parking space on the street.
It's about $600/m Looking for a Vegan or Vegetarian Roommate (The Hill, Boulder)
laundry in bldg and there is on street parking
no smoking
private room no private bath

Studying: I like studying with others, or around others.
Cleanliness: Neat
As for the kitchen, keep it clean. :)
Overnight Guests: Sometimes, if discussed before hand.
My best friends might come up to visit.
Social Habits: Host parties at home, go out to parties, chill at home.
University Status: Full-Time
University Affiliation: Undergraduate
Smoking: Never
Pets: No

AMENITIES
✓ Air Conditioning
✓ Carpet
✓ Hardwood Floors
✓ Smoke-Free
✓ On-Street Parking
✓ Pets Not Allowed
✓ Laundry Access in the Building