addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
hello,
if you want to carpool to the BBQ tomorrow let's meet in the parking lot of wild oats on (baseline and broadway)
at 3:30. i ca take four folks and sara offered to drive as well.

if you live in denver and want to carpool, call me and i can see what we can arrange.

also, if you live between westminster and boulder we can certainly get you along the way. just let me know by tomorrow morning so we can arrange it all.

see you all tomorrow.
lisa 303-570-2551