The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › last minute meetup: movie Food Inc-Landmark Chez Artist and Rebellion Pizza

last minute meetup: movie Food Inc-Landmark Chez Artist and Rebellion Pizza Sunday 6/27

A former member
hi vegan meetupers
special thanks to ryan and alex for such a nice BBQ today. it was a great community of folks from all over the denver/ boudler area and i loved that there were so many beautiful kids!! great community gathering once again.

a few of us talked about seeing the new movie, Food Inc that is based on Michael Pollin's book- In defense of Food. I've heard this is really waking people up to some of the realities about where and how there food is produced.
Not sure how long the movie will be in theaters so we organized a last minute meetup for tomorrow.
We'll meet at Rebellion Pizza(i heard the vegan pizza is excellent) at 6:00 and then head on over to the theater to catch the 7:30 movie.

If you want to carpool from Boulder let's meet at 5:15 and we'll carpool down. Please call my cell 303-570-2551 so I know to expect you.

Sorry for the last minute notice but hopefully some of you can make it. If not try and catch this movie as soon as possible because it may be around too long and it would be a great movie to bring you non veg friends that need to be educated about food.

peas and carrots-cool
lisa
8 reviews Food, Inc.
‎1hr 33min‎‎ - Rated PG‎‎ - Documentary‎ - Trailer - IMDb
Landmark Chez Artiste
2800 South Colorado Boulevard, Denver, CO - Map
11:15am 1:45 4:30 7:30 9:50pm