The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › My Vegan column, your vegan schpiel

My Vegan column, your vegan schpiel

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all!
I just wanted to first of all, promote myself (but it involves you too!). I am the Denver Vegan Examiner on Examiner.com! I am kind of new at this, but I do get paid per page view, so please go and see!
Right now, I'm working on an article about individual "why I'm vegan" speeches. Everyone has at least one, whether it is short, long or silly. I'd so appreciate it if you'd be part of my research sample!
So let me know, do you have a sentence memorized? A paragraph? A 15-minute tirade? Anything's game. Does it change depending on who you are talking to? Mine definitely does.

The best way to get ahold of me is e-mail (sarucaj at hotmail dot com) or twitter (twitter.com backslash sarajelley). Or you can reply here if you want others to see it. I love hearing people's "speeches". I appreciate it, and see you all at the next meetup!

Sara Jelley
http://www.examiner.c...­