align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › upcoming meetup this sat and other tidbits....

upcoming meetup this sat and other tidbits....

A former member
hi all,
i am looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone saturday.
there are so many new folks that have recently joined and after hoovering around 243-249 memebers for over 6 months we recently just added our 260th member! it's so awesome to see vegan community grow and meet all the amazing folks that turn out for these gatherings. this saturdays' potluck looks to be an extra special group. we will be celebrating lots of milestones: two awesome vegan couples are celebrating being together for over 25 years!! and there will be our youngest member ever with the meeting of new veg baby sophia!!
and lots more to celebrate in the world of spreading a compassionate life and diet.

i returned last weekend from the national animal rights conference held in la. it was inspiring, heartwrenching, despairing, hope building and lots more all in one weekend. i'll have some great vegan owned companies products to raffle off for saturday as well.

keep the date of august for jon camps extra special stopover. jon is one of my fave folks in the world of vegan outreach and if you enjoyed bruce friendrich or missed him here is another opportunity to learn and connect and be inspired.

please don't forget your eating ware (plates, cups, forks etc) so we can be as zero waste as possible.
as always, feel free to call or email with any questions-
peace, peas and potatoes on your plate-
lisawink