The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › photos from last night and upcoming events

photos from last night and upcoming events

Lisa S.
user 2917105
Boulder, CO

hi everyone,
thanks so much for another wonderful gathering and feast last night. and for all the folks that offered help with set up and clean up i always appreciate you so much. it really makes a big difference in clean up time(: i also really appreciate the folks that chip in a buck to help pay for the meetup site/beverages, extra food etc. the person who chipped in more than that buck- if you let me know who you are i will make you a special tray of something(: heartfelt thanks for your generosity.

i posted some fun photos on the site so check them out.

also, last night a woman at the potluck bumped into the car behind her as she was leaving the parallel parking space she was in. The car that was bumped was small and either dark blue or dark green. If this is your car and any damage was done, please call me, and I'll connect you to the woman.

for those of you who were interested in learning more about the billboard campaign contact ryan andrews via this meetup.
for those that were interested in speaking with sara jelly about your "why vegan elevator speech" please contact her via the website.
and for those who want to work with me on getting boulder to declare a meet free week that parallels what tacoma park, md did please contact me.

a few upcoming meetups that i wanted to alert you to. please mkae note that i have limited rsvp's for 50 folks because my HOA has capped me, so RSVP early if you want to attend and PLEASE cancel your RSVP if you can't make it afterall. if you get more than three no shows (rsvp'ing YES and not showing or calling to let me know) i will need give your spot to someone else if we reach our max.i don't mean to be a pain about this but i really hate to turn folks away that have desire to attend. of course emergencies always come up and i can certainly understand life happens and plans change at the last minute. it is the habitual folks that are no shows that i am talking to...

jon camp, august 29th. don't miss this fabulous guy and as extra enticement i will be making some extra special desserts, although i don't know if i can match kellies donuts and choc rasberry cake, i will certainly try. really, mark your calendars for our special guest and treat your mind and tummy to fantabulous nourishment.

look for an announcement for a meetup at sundeli vegan buffet that will happen in the next two weeks.
more details to follow. they have been working on a great vegan menu for us and it is always great to support vegan friendly establishments so they know what a strong and dedicated market we all are.

give me feedback/input and output. how can we make this meetup even more wonderful? what do you guys want to see more of? are there better ways for people to get to know each other.
use this list as a way to promote your business, services, passions etc. Please, only vegan/cruelty free events can be posted.

peas and peace on your plate-
lisa

love struck
Kellie
wuzzle5
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
sun deli is great. their calzones and veggie rolls are really great and so are their vegan breadsticks (with monterrey jack and ricotta cheese).. their avocado sandwich is also good.. and though i havent tried their vegan eggplant parm., it sounds good too.. and at some point in the future they are going to offer vegan ricotta shells. :) they also have good vegan deals on the weekends.