The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › sundeli finalized details- cost and food

sundeli finalized details- cost and food

Lisa
user 2917105
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
hi guys,
if you are receiving this email it's because you rsvp'd yes for next week's sundeli vegan dinner.
matt just sent this to me and it's a bit different then what i originally sent so please let me know if for some reason you change your mind and don't want to attend so we can open up your spot.

the dinner will be a sort of buffett but not all you can eat and the cost will be $15 and includes everything.

20 small salads with choice of Caesar or house salad. Available
dressings for house include ranch or strawberry vinegrette.

7 orders of breadstix with red sauce. each table will get this.

5 sixteen inch pizzas. The pizzas will be 1 of each of the following:
White pizza, Green Machine, Fresh veggie, Veggie Roni, and a red sauce
and "cheese". each pizza will be cut into 16 pieces

Half inch portions of the following:
Veggie Roni roll, veggie roll, and mini cheese calzones. we may not be able try each one of these but at least two.

9"X9" veggie lasagna made with almond ricotta and gluten-free rice
noodles.
enough for everyone to have a small piece
This menu is for a party of 20 people. Price per person will be $15 and includes the tax and tip.

This is new for SunDeli but i am sure it will be great and there will be ample food for all.
I will collect money at the beginning of the event so please bring either cash or check.
Feel free to call with any questions and change your rsvp if you can't make it afterall.
thanks
lisa
ps - the reason this event is limited to 20 is bc they only have that many dishes and this is new for them and didn't want to overstretch themselves. if this goes well, which i am sure it will, they will consider doing this on a regular basis for the public. yay for creating vegan demand!!!
A former member
Post #: 1
My partner and I had planned to come, but now we will be out of town, so you can open up our spots. Thanks! Anita