addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
after i sent that other email out explaining the menu i received a few questions regarding the cesar salad.
YES! everything is vegan (no anchovies etc) and all food at potlucks or restaurant outings that are part of this meetup or that i organize WILL ALWAYS be VEGAN.
never worry about that for this meetup. of course i can't control what actually happens in people's kitchens or accidnets that may happen but we take that chance whenever we eat anywhere but our own homeswink

be assured that the restaurant owners and cooks know exactly where we stand and SunDeli is using separate kitchen everything for our meals....