The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › tomorrow evening's potluck with jon camp

tomorrow evening's potluck with jon camp

Lisa
user 2917105
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
hi friends,
if you are getting this you have RSVP"d yes for tomorrow evening's potluck.

a few things for new folks that are attending- take my cell in case you get lost or confused with where we are.
303-570-2551

remember to bring your own eating ware to cut down on waste and make the event as zero waste as possible.

PLEASE cancel your RSVP ASAP if you are not able to make it and rsvpd yes. this is a full meetup and if you aren't able to make it afterall please cancel so others may attend. thanks!!!!

if you don't know what to bring don't sweat it!! call me and we can work something out but don't make that the reason you don't attend!

we will likely start on time so please be try to get there as close to 6:00 as possible. jon will tak for about 30 minutes and hang around all evening for any questions.

if you are new, please seek me out to say hello if i miss you when you first arrive!!

okeydoke-
look forward to seeing/meeting and greeting everyone tomorrow. it looks to be a great group of folks and i've heard kellie is making some vegan decadence galore so bring your sweet tooths and and be prepared for a most fantastic dinner.
as always,
peace and peas on your platebiggrin
lisa