add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
hi everyone,
if you are getting this email it's bc you all rsvp'd yes for this sundays' potluck and i am looking forward to seeing everyone.

just some reminders for folks (especially if this is your first time)

please bring:

your own eating ware to cut down on waste as much as possible (plates, cups, foks etc)

a Vegan dish to serve 8- if you don't know what to make feel free to call for some easy breezy things you might want to make or pick up at the market

a recipe card with ingredients

does anyone have chairs they can bring??? we will be quite crowded and cozy but would love to get more chairs for people to sit on so please bring any you might have.

i could use some help setting up if anyone can come half hour early to help with that i would be so apprecitiave. please emil or call if you can help out with either set up or break down.

for those that re coming for the first time please take my cell if you get lost or need help with nything 303-570-2551

also, if you know wht your bringing please add to your rsvp so we hve a nice variety of dishes.

should be a wonderful group of friends and food.