addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
hi everyone,
i am really looking forward to seeing everyone sat (and meeting all the new folks).
since this is our 2 year veganversary feel free to bring wine/beer/techila. well, you can do that anytime really, but thought i'd put it out for this special meetup.

for the new folks please take my cell in case you get lost 303-570-2551

remember to bring your own eating ware and if you have any extra chairs that would be great bc we don't have enough for everyone.

if you can write what you'll be bringing in your rsvp section that can insure we have a nice variety of dishes with the thanksforlivingy theme. if you need recipes or ideas just email or call.

anyone want to come half hour early to help with set up? and i always need help with breakdown so let me know if you can hang around for a bit afterwards.

also, we had a few cancelations so if you want to bring any more friends there are a few spots open as of now.

look forward to seeing everyone saturday!
lisalove struck