addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
hi everyone,
i am so psyched for our "beyond" meetup in the beautiful canyon of coal creek hosted by lisa martin!

sometimes i'm not sure if people read these emails or not but i hope you read this if you are wanting a ride or can drive folks up the canyon. i really want to fill cars up so we take as few as possible but i will NOT be able to coordinate this happening without all of you using your RSVP to let me know who needs what.

the plan is to meet at the Whole Foods parking lot on baseline and boulder at 1:00 SHARP! i will already be at the community house and i don't think cell phones work so if you coordinate carpools and rides i encourage you to get eachother's numbers to check in if any confusion.

it's really easy to edit your RSVP when you go to the meetup site. it is on the top of the section that shows who is attending. if that doesn't make sense feel free to call or email, me but BEFORE sunday please.

we have over 60 folks coming, which is just fantastic. meet your bouldervegan community and share a ride(:

ok, i hope this all works out and i can't wait to see you all on sunday.
for compassionate holidays...and always,
lisalove struck
PS- almost forgot...Feel Free to BYOB. I will be making rumnoggy.