A former member
Post #: 2
hey all
on another board where I post we were talking about having a bake sale and donating the proceeds to the relief effort in Haiti. I was wondering

a) would folks be interested

b) i know that some people have done a bake sale down on the pearl street mall, and are there permits required for that?

c) would January 30 work?

Lisa
user 2917105
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Post #: 10
yes this is a GREAT idea.
let's talk about details.
anyone else out there?
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm here. Cary MacDonald. A bake sale sounds very possible. Count me in. We could even go bigger by sponsoring a brunch along with it. Possibly the Elks Club as the venue? The Sagitarian group could join us...lots of ideas. If it's simply a bake sale, the 30th sounds doable.
Kellie
wuzzle5
Boulder, CO
Post #: 5
oops, i accidentally made my reply a new post. see: ooh
:P
Kellie
wuzzle5
Boulder, CO
Post #: 6
re: permits on the mall

permit shmermit. do it until you get caught. thats usually my philsophy and it has worked a number of times:)
A former member
Post #: 10
I have to work in Estes Park all day on the 30th & 31st but I'd love to contribute some bread/cookies/etc if I could drop them off somewhere beforehand. I'll keep checking back for more details - what a wonderful idea!

-Caitlin-
A former member
Post #: 4
So this is on!

We got permission from the Daily camera to be in the the arch in their parking lot, so that's on 10th and pearl. We're looking to start around noon - if more people are willing to man the stand, then we might start earlier.

If you hav donations that you'd like to drop off, please contact me at
molofson[at]gmail[dot]com

or

515.six eight nine.8183

but email is preferred.

The proceeds will be going to doctors without borders.
Kellie
wuzzle5
Boulder, CO
Post #: 7
is this something that could be posted to the vegan meetup list and the new RMAD list?