The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › this last meetup and upcoming events

this last meetup and upcoming events

Lisa
user 2917105
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
hi everyone,
first off, thank you to everyone who showed up, helped out with set and break down for this last saturday's meetup. it was a great merging of regular meetupers and new friends and i hope everyone had as good a time as i did.

disappointingly, even after repeated times requesting that people change their RSVP if unable to make it afterall, we had 20! No Shows.. total bummer bc folks were turned away when it got full. for those that understand the RSVP request i am very thankful; the no show folks...well, not so much.

on a more peppy note, i finally added a bunch of photos from the last 5 meetups so check them out on the home page and get smitten with all your veg pals.

UPCOMING EVENTS:
Vegan Bakesale this coming Saturday!
See this site for more info and if you help out...http://sites.google.c...­

Feb. 4th, Thursday, 7pm Haiti relief Fundraising Benefit at the Draft House.
This will be a Vegan Drinks gathering as well but there isn't enough time to get a vegan menu worked out so I'll report back with what is vegan on the meetup page.

Look forward to our 2nd annual February Fondue Potluck details coming soon.

I love hearing from you, so feel free to call or email with suggestions, input, any thing at all.

may all our efforts hasten a more compassionate planet,
lisa