This group will focus on communication skills for relationships in all areas of life: love, work and home. Starting in January 2016 I will host a once a month event called 'Conscious Communication' at East West Bookshop in Seattle. The model I will be using is Transactional Analysis, a sophisticated theory of personality, communication and behavior used for personal growth and change.
A variety of topics will be covered including:
• how to have balance in your relationships
• how to get what you want out of life by communicating authentically
• how to get out of your way not take things personally
• how to 'cross' a transaction; aka change the direction of an unproductive interaction
• dealing with difficult people in a way that protects your self
• increase intimacy in love relationships
• conscious and subconscious communication
• verbal and non-verbal layers of communication
• the many 'parts' we communicate from - and how our parts interact with the parts in other people
• tools for highly sensitives, empaths and healers for better boundaries & not take on other people's 'stuff'
• tools for healers and readers to better empower self and clients