Concerts in NYC! Discount Broadway Tickets! New York Shows! Message Board › Pre-Festival Meetup for Electric Zoo!

Pre-Festival Meetup for Electric Zoo!

Leann
user 3836421
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi everybody,

Since there are a lot of us going to this event, I think that it would be a great idea for us to get together before the festival maybe at a bar or something just for a quick meet and greet.

Please feel free to make any additional suggestions for fun things to do before the festie! biggrincoolwink

Edit:

The official meet and greet date, time and place is now:

Keybar on 8/17/2012 at 6:30 PM

Submit an RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com...­

Here are the location details:

http://www.yelp.com/b...­

432 E 13th St
(between 1st Ave & Avenue A)
New York, NY 10009

A former member
I'm down for a meetup before EZ.

Anyone have a bar that they love?

Loo
user 12058663
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Is anyone going to EZ on Sunday??
Leann
user 3836421
New York, NY
Is anyone going to EZ on Sunday??

I'm going on Sunday! As far as bars I think we need to figure out how many people would be interested in going to this before we pick somewhere so that will there will be enough space and it won't be too loud and crowded. But I would prefer a spot in the East Village.
A former member
I'm going on Sunday = )

Leann - I lived uptown in NYC so can you give some recommendations of some spots you love in the EV?

Sam
user 13381030
New York, NY
is there a meet and greet scheduled? if not, i know of a couple of decent bars in the east village if anyone is around the next weekend or the weekend after.
Leann
user 3836421
New York, NY
Post #: 3
is there a meet and greet scheduled? if not, i know of a couple of decent bars in the east village if anyone is around the next weekend or the weekend after.

There is no meet and greet set yet but please post some bar recommendations!

Once we get enough people interested in this thread then we can decide on the date of the event.
A former member
Post #: 3

Hey Sam,

Definitely post your ideas about good bars in the East Village. = )

I can definitely drop in to say hi the next two weekends. I am going away, but during the week. = )

Chris
Sam
user 13381030
New York, NY
How about Libation on Ludlow St.? Its big enough if we get a larger group, and I remember they had happy hour specials when I was there not too long ago.
A former member
Post #: 4
How about Libation on Ludlow St.? Its big enough if we get a larger group, and I remember they had happy hour specials when I was there not too long ago.

Oh, I know that place. Very nice if I remember.

What works for everyone? I'll be at a birthday party in Brooklyn next Saturday, and then I can shoot down to the village if anyone else is around.