Re: [nightlife-277] Gustos Tomorrow - Reschedule or Not?
Friday, January 9, 2009 4:00 PM
|I'm in Stratford, so I'm good either way...|
--- On Fri, 1/9/09, Bill Olender <[address removed]> wrote:
From: Bill Olender <[address removed]>
Subject: [nightlife-277] Gustos Tomorrow - Reschedule or Not?
To: [address removed]
Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 9:41 AM
So its looking like a moderate snowfall coming for tomorrow around 6" or so. It will probably be the worst driving when were supposed to start also. I am leaning towards recheduling for the 24. I cant keep it on and then only half of the people show up even if we still have a good amount, because ill get charged for whatever amount I tell them. Please respond and let me know if you still want it or if we should
reschedule. Or update your RSVP to no. I will make the final decision tomorrow around noon or 1. If we rechedule and those that have already paid me cant make it the 24 then I will give you a refund.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY
", your message will be sent to everyone
on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Bill Olender ([address removed]) from The Connecticut 20s and 30s Social & Singles Group
To learn more about Bill Olender, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA