addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Connecticut 20s-40s Social Group Message Board › West Haven Coed Softball Update: Tuesday you must show up if you want to play.

West Haven Coed Softball Update: Tuesday you must show up if you want to play.

Bill O.
Group Organizer
Stratford, CT
Ok I had to cancel tonights practice since there wasn't enough response. Tuesday will be the last chance. There is an event scheduled on the meetup page for Tuesday. You must show up if you want to play or even fill in. There is no time left here and we need to get everything set as Thursday is the first game.
If you absolutely cannot make Tuesday and your a solid player and still want to play you must contact me before Tuesday.
Please RSVP for Tuesday. All the details are on there. It will be at 6pm at Painter park in West Haven. Its near Savin Rock. The field is the one behind playground.
Please bring money for the fees.
Let me know if you have any questions or anything.