addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sexual Awakening Message Board The San Diego Sex Positive Meetup Group Discussion Forum › This is a great opportunity to learn a transformational body work style.

This is a great opportunity to learn a transformational body work style.

user 4532246
Rocklin, CA
Hello Friends,

I know you probably got the reminders, but I wanted to send you a personal note because I think this is a rare opportunity that should not be over looked. Structural Integration Workshop is only one week away. April 9, 9 am to 5:30 pm. On the surface, it may not seem that it has anything to do with being sex positive, but having a supply body, feeling and looking good is certainly sexy.

I actually saught out and contacted the teachers of the New School of Structural Integration and asked them to PLEASE come to San Diego to put on this workshop because I think it is incredible! I want to take this workshop myself and have as many of you as possible come join me.

Learn the art and science of restoring and reorganizing the body’s connective tissue and myofascial systems. Founded on the principles of Dr. Ida P. Rolf and Joseph Heller, the educational program offers you an unparalleled opportunity for experiential learning, personal growth, transformation, and acquiring the necessary skills for a respected professional career in Structural Integration. You can Facilitate dramatic results. If you would like to join us please register NOW.

You will have the option to pre-pay using paypal, credit card, or by sending a check or money order. Although pre-payment is preferred, if you really need to pay with cash, please email me. Click on the link to see the full invitation and to register­