addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sexual Awakening Message Board The San Diego Sex Positive Meetup Group Discussion Forum › IMPORTANT! You must register on eventbrite to attend the Hot Tub Party.

IMPORTANT! You must register on eventbrite to attend the Hot Tub Party.

user 4532246
Rocklin, CA
Hello Friends,

I am pleased that there is so much enthusiam for the Hot tub party scheduled for Saturday evening. I expect it to be a lot of fun. Please be sure to use the eventbrite link to register. Even if you have RSVP'd here on meetup you STILL need to register on eventbrite.­

Men, if you have not yet registered, you will need to join the waiting list since all god tickets are already taken. But please do not dispair. Go ahead and join this waiting list and also invite as many female friends as you can. If I get enough goddesses to join us and / or have some male cancelations, then those on the waiting list will be have the opportunity to join us as well.­