Sexual Awakening Message Board The San Diego Sex Positive Meetup Group Discussion Forum › A Message from Goddess Jeanetta

A Message from Goddess Jeanetta

Jeanetta
user 4532246
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hello Sex Positive People!

A special thank-you to ALL of you who joined us for movie night. I had a really lovely time... hope you did as well. I am looking forward to doing this all again in the near future at my new location on the beach. For those of who were not able to join us, you missed the announcement, and I just wanted to let you know that I will be moving very soon to Mission Beach. For those of you who offered (or would like to offer) to help with my move, January 12th and 13th (Saturday and Sunday) are the days to remember. We will likely be going strong both days. If you can help out for even part of a day that would be appreciated. Please let me know if you plan to help out and I will send you the appropriate information. We will start here at Angels Nest around 9:30 am or so on Saturday to load things onto a truck. Then we will meet probably sometime in the afternoon at the new location to unload the truck. If you will be joining us later in the day, please call or text first to find out where we are or when we will be needing help unloading at the new location, if you would like to meet us there. Whatever doesn't get moved on Saturday will be moved on Sunday. FYI: The new location has stairs. You may help out on one or the other or both days. Please let me know if and when you are able to help. To show my appreciation, for each day that you help out, I would like to offer you a gift certificate for $30. This could be applied towards a massage or reiki session with me or towards an event at the new location of your choice. I will continue to offer events once I'm settled in; movie nights, and perhaps some new events that can be held on the beach as well. PS: Someone left a gray sweatshirt here, with an umbrella, gloves and knitted scarf in the pockets. If this is yours, please contact me to pick them up. 619-306-0178. Love and Light, Jeanetta