Sexual Awakening Message Board The San Diego Sex Positive Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Please provide me with feedback about this event.

Please provide me with feedback about this event.

Jeanetta
user 4532246
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
I would really like to hear from more of you who attended Nicole's event. Please let me know what you thought of it, and if this is the type of event you would like on our calendar in the future or not. This particular event was suggested by a group member, and there seemed to be a lot of interest in it, so I allowed it to remain on the calendar.  I was not able to attend this event myself because I am very caught up in packing to move, so I do not have any first hand knowledge of how it went. I did hear Nicole speak once last year and thought she was entertaining and knowledgeable. I heard from one very outspoken member who strongly disliked Nicole's event, and I would like to know if this is truly the group consensus or an isolated opinion. If this is not the type of event you want to see posted here, then we will not repeat it. Please also tell me what you would like to see here, because I am in the process of forming new events and will take your suggestion to heart.