addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Oakland Science, Spirit and Consciousness Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: NEW LIVING EXPO

New Meetup: NEW LIVING EXPO

Garrett R.
user 4954259
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for The Oakland Science, Spirit and Consciousness Meetup Group!

What: NEW LIVING EXPO

When: Saturday, May 1, 2010 10:30 AM

Where:
New Living Expo
8th Street at Brannan St.
San Francisco, CA 94103

This 3 day event is in its 9th year. Always fascinating and inspiring with a hundred booths, bookstores, workshops, and discussions on health and spirituality--even on business opportunities, etc.

. Most of us at the last meetup thought we would come to Saturday or Sunday or both days. If you would like to join us, let's meet each day at 10:30 AM on the landing just 20 feet or so after you get your hand-stamp near the entrance on 8th street. The landing is just about 5 steps up on the way to the Mezzanine.
If you are coming later, we will try to sit near Room 4 and the restrooms in the Dining Area. Lots of nice food choices, but it may be crowded.
For the calendar of events (7 simultaneous lectures and workshops from 11-8 or 11-6 on sunday); and directions go to www.newlivingexpo.com
Doors open at 10 AM and fee is $15 for one day and $20 for two days.
You can RSVP and we'll know who to look out for. Or just show up.... You can also try my cell 510--703-1555 but I may not answer if I am in a lecture.

Garrett

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­