addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York Conservatives Meetup Group Message Board › Random media sharing: Stuff Liberals Say

Random media sharing: Stuff Liberals Say

Matthew K.
Matthew.M.Kelly
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Hello all,

Great meeting some of you the other night. I'm brand-new to Meetup so not sure if there are policies posted anywhere regarding these discussions, so apologies if this is out-of-bounds, but figured I'd share this here since I'm not a Facebooker:

http://www.youtube.co...­

Is there a better place to put stuff like this? Any guidance on this or anything else Meetup-related is always welcome.

Best, and until next time...
Matt