addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Icy Roads May Limit Access to the Spaniards

From: W. P.
Sent on: Friday, February 6, 2009 12:05 PM
Hi everyone,

I hope you have all been well and warm during this cold weather.

Unfortunately, I am going to cancel this month's Meet-up because of potentially hazardous conditions on Spaniards Road near the Spaniards Inn, where the meeting was to be held. I called the pub and they said that the 210 bus had had some difficulty passing and the forecast suggests things might deteriorate before our 7PM meeting time.

I hope all of you receive this in time to make other plans and I apologise for the last minute notice, but I am not confident that those of you who would come along can do so safely, so I feel it is best.

If conditions allow, next month's meeting will take place as usual.

Many thanks,

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy