If you have requested to be showcased or have been invited by Continuous Web to show off your company at our event on July 21st, please READ THE INFORMATION BELOW and return no later than Monday, July 19th.
We are excited about the first Startup Showcase featuring Cincinnati web startups like you. Hosting an event like this has been a dream of ours because we truly feel Cincinnati is a great place to start and manage successful web business. Thank you for your interest in being apart of this event. By joining Continuous Web you?re showing the world that the web community in Cincinnati is growing and vibrant. This is exciting to investors, aspiring entrepreneurs, and local businesses.
Below is a list of information and requests for participating in the showcase.
1. Stay up-to-date on the event details at http://meetup.com/continuousweb
2. Arrive 30-45 minutes early (5:15-5:30pm) to setup and prepare
3. We will provide a 6? table
a. Bring extra laptops (if necessary) to allow others to experience your app/ site, sign up, etc.
b. You can bring a banner and handout print materials
4. Bring a polished Press Release- there will most likely be media present
5. You will have 5 minutes to present your app/ site to the group
a. Send us your presentation outline, Powerpoint, or Keynote
b. If you are using Powerpoint or Keynote you must send us the file ahead of time
c. Prepare your talk- no ?winging it?
6. Send us your Business Overview (one page business plan)
7. Briefly tell us the story behind your business
8. What is your revenue model?
9. Are you seeking funding? If yes, how much?
10. Who are the key players? (provide full names, emails, and position)
11. Are you interested in pitching your business to Cincinnati tech investors at the showcase? The panel of investors will provide public feedback, advise, and insights.
12. Please send us a hi-resolution png of your logo
13. Write a brief blog post reviewing your application and website for the Continuous Web community and website. When we receive this we will review your site and publish our review along with yours for those who could not make it to the showcase
Send back this information to [address removed]. Thanks again for being apart of this showcase event. Bring your friends and RSVP on Meetup.com.