addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Meryl
merylmeetups
San Diego, CA
Post #: 110
Hi Nick,
I really appreciate your introduction.
A few groups I've been in in the past have had a new organizer just appear with no mention of the transition or any intro on themselves.
It amazes me especially when they haven't bothered to tell the group diddly squat about themselves.
So thank you for describing yourselves.
I'm way up in North County inland.
Bad news is it's far from center of San Diego.
Good news is I have a club house that I can get that includes a full kitchen and lots of tables and chairs. In fact 2 club houses. One includes a pool table, and the other has a large screen TV and VCR. Both have pools so any event could include swimming and jacuzzi.
If there are people who want to do something in Esco, contact me.
One idea would be for a group potluck where everyone makes a favorite dish from their childhood. Probably one of their family recipes.
I have a good one for Parmesan Oven Fried Chicken.
Looking forward to meeting up sometime soon.
Meryl