San Diego Men and Women Cooking & Dining Meetup Message Board › A new date for our cooking group

A new date for our cooking group

Sandy J.
sjaffe
San Marcos, CA
Post #: 10
It seems to me that two people have stepped up to say they would have the next cooking event. Of the two people that have volunteered can either one of you set a date so that we can all get back together?
We write one another on the message board; yet not much happens. Do you need an organizer to simply set a date. I would be an organizer and pick a date; however I live in a closed complex in Escondido, and do not believe that the property management would allow a number of people to come. There is really not cooking facilities where I live; otherwise I would host an event.
Let us all get together and pick a date and then determine where the next event would be in November or December.

Thanks,
Sandy Jaffe
Cheryl S.
user 11363864
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
Thank You Ms. Sandy for clearing this up I truly appreciate it and can not wait till we all meet together and cook smooches.

New Kid on the Block
Cheryl Sapp