We're having another Solar Cooker Workshop at City Farmers Nursery.
This is a fun and informative class & workshop where participants learn about solar cooking while building the All Seasons Solar Cooker.
The cooker comes a regular size (that fits a chicken) for $40.00 plus a small Eventbrite surcharge.
This cooker is known in over 125 countries from Africa, to Japan, to Europe & the Americas.
Solar cookers use the free energy from the sun and can cook full meals: meats, poultry,
vegetables, grains, breads, desserts... you name it!
- How solar cooking works
- The different types of solar cooking
- The many types of pots in which to cook wonderful meals
- Effecitve solar cooking techniques
Please rsvp at the event brite website: http://fallsolarcooker.eventbrite.com/
Regular-sized (chicken sized): All Seasons Solar Cooker: $40 + eventbrite's small ticketing fee
Only pay for the materials you will use. If two people want to build one cooker, you only pay for the single cooker. Individuals and groups are welcome.
Jim LaJoie designed the All Seasons Solar Cooker (ASSC) based on over 20 years of solar cooking experience. Adjustable and good for use year-round, Jim's ASSC has been sent to over 80 countries including to Haiti after the earthquake and refugee camps in the Congo & Sudan.
Important Information (Please Read!):
- Reservations are required, as is up-front payment.
- Class is limited to 20 participants so please sign up promptly!
- Refunds will be issued up until one week before class.