September 8, 2013 · 5:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Join us for a HANDS-ON Class using fellow (AMAZING) member Karina's hand-made wood burning oven!!
Karina and Joe have graciously invited us out to their homestead in Oregon City and will instruct us on the finer art of creating your own pizza in her wood-burning oven that SHE built ground-up!!
This will be a potluck and BYOB event.....though Karina will have a bit of wine and sparkling water on hand too......
Here is how we will roll:
1. Arrive promptly at 5 pm. You may with to bring an apron if you like.....things might get messy . Oh-h-h-h....and Karina said to wear "sensible" shoes (as in they probably WILL get a bit dirty...and heels might be a bit tricky...well unless you're like ME who can climb trees in stilettos )....
2. For each RSVP....please bring 1 dish. That means if you respond for 2 you should bring 2 dishes (sides, appetizers, salads, dessert). Please post what you are bringing under COMMENTS section so all can see. If we reach 5 desserts.....please choose something else so we don't have a dessert buffet to go with our pizza . If you have any "special" pizza toppings you especially like or would love to share....bring it/them along! Failure to post may result in my having to remove you from the guest list OR possible "pestering" you to do so .
3. BYOB with the intent to share.
4. $12.00 fee includes: home-made pre-made pizza dough, toppings including red sauce, white sauce, mozzarella, salami, anchovies, mushrooms, herbs and spices......all tableware, glassware and supplies.......PLUS instruction on how to make home-made pizza in a killer hand-made pizza oven and an amazing potluck dinner with your fellow foodies!! Oh....very small amount for amazon and website fees as we don't charge a yearly, joining or per event fee....thank you for understanding~!
5. Event is rain or shine.....Karina has a tent if need be .
SOOOOOO excited for this!! Hope you can join us for what I am sure is going to be fun and DELICIOUS event!!