Join me in my kitchen for a hands-on PHO (Chicken), Fresh Spring Roll and Crispy Spring Roll Class. PHO is one of my FAVORITE things....and as the weather starts to cool down....I crave it more and more. I have tried about every Pho place there is in Portland....and if I don't mind sayin' so....I kind of like mine the BEST :-)......
Along with the PHO, we will be making fresh Vietnamese Spring Roll with Crispy Spring Rolls~...and of course the YUMMY dipping sauces to go with each including Spicy Peanut Sauce, Sweet Chile Sauce, and Nuoc Mam Cham....I will also make an additional Hoisin Sauce ahead of time...but will give you the recipes for them all!
Here's how we will "roll":
1. Arrive PROMPTLY at 4:45. Bring an apron if you wish. Please wear closed toe shoes.
2. You will be greeted with a glass of bubbly, and I will go over the cooking instructions. Part of the PHO broth will already be made, but most steps will not.....and you will get complete step by step instructions on everything we make.
3. We will complete fresh salad rolls, crispy (deep fried) spring rolls stuffed with shrimp and pork, FOUR dipping sauces PLUS delicious Chicken Pho. I ask this to be a NO food allergy event.....thanks for understanding.... :-)
4. After finishing our dishes we will sit down to an incredible dinner complete with wine, beer and sparkling water.
5. Cost of all instruction, ingredients, recipes and dinner is $46.50 per person (compared with In Good Taste's class of $75.00 to $90.00 :-)!!.....Please be sure you can attend before RSVPing for your spot because space is limited and refunds will only be given if the class is rescheduled or cancelled. Believe me.....I buy quality ingredients and do not make a profit on these events.....I do them because I love to share my passion for cooking :-)!!
6. We will need at least 5 members to make this "a go".......if the class does not fill up 1 month ahead of time, your fee will be refunded.
7. Because this is a private event in my home.....you MUST have a recognizable picture of yourself posted unless I have met you before.
Hope you can come out and join me for a very fun and DELICIOUS evening. These recipes will be part of your GO-TO list for future amazing and impressive dinner parties! I will also share a few "cheats" with you so you can make it even more simple if you are pressed for time....though TONIGHT.....we won't be doing any shortcuts :-)!
Looking forward to seeing you~~!!