Corgi's R Us Message Board › Found Corgi in Portland- Anyone Know this dog?

Found Corgi in Portland- Anyone Know this dog?

Teresa
user 3058127
Kirkland, WA

Hi Club Members,
for any of you who live near Portland or were visiting near there, here is an item that Sylvia Nolan asked me to pass along from someone she knows. Apparently an injured corgi pup was found that is missing its owner. The message includes a photo of the corgi. The message doesn't make any direct mention of Portland, but from the phone numbers that were provided, this puts this in the Portland area. I'm assuming also that the OHS stands for the Oregon Human Society which is also in Portland.

If you can be of any help, please contact Lynde Paul at the numbers provided below in the preceding message.

An injured Corgi was brought into DoveLewis and is now at OHS recovering. The owner is not the person who brought the dog in (from what I understand). The female Corgi appears to be about 6 months old. The dog was microchipped but there is no registry number (so perhaps not done by a vet). No one has gone through the traditional route of posting a lost dog. We are wondering if anyone in your Club has received word of a missing Corgi. Could you send out an announcement to your Club members. I am attaching a photo of the dog.

Thanks,
Lynde

Lynde Paule, Ph.D.
Evaluation and Research
LyndePaule@aol.com

503-227-2187[/url] (Voice)
Thanks Everyone!
Teresa