Corgi's R Us Message Board › Help or Home for an older Corgi? Can anybody offer assistance or advice.

Help or Home for an older Corgi? Can anybody offer assistance or advice.

Kathy L.
KathyLosacco
Edmonds, WA
Post #: 57
I received this email from Linda Gray. If anybody has advice, assistance or home let her know.:

I just found out this week that Cody has a heart arrythmia and Congestive Heart Failure (he's my 6 year old tri) which is why he wouldn't continue the walk at Lake Union. I probably won't be at many of the meetups unless I can find a stroller of some sort. He can go for walks as long as it's not an exercise walk. If we're lucky Cody could live another year or two - if not it doesn't look good.
The reason I am emailing you is I'm looking for a home for Dudley as I can no longer afford both of their vet bills - Cody sees a dermatologist for all his allergies and now a cardiologist may be next. Dudley needs Rimadyl for arthritis in his back and clomiprmine for anxiety. He is 8 years old, loves to play, and would make a nice friend for someone. Please let me know if someone in the group knows anyone that can take Dudley.
Thanks, Linda