addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Corgi's R Us Message Board › Bobbie's new book: "Corgis on Wheels: Understanding and Caring for your

Bobbie's new book: "Corgis on Wheels: Understanding and Caring for your Corgi with DM or Disk Disease"

Bobbie M.
Bobbie54
Clinton, WA
Post #: 8
My book: "Corgis on Wheels: Understanding and Caring for your Corgi with Degenerative Myelopathy or Disk Disease" is now available from CorgiAid for $25 plus shipping ($7 for 1-3 copies.) All proceeds benefit CorgiAid. I do have books available to bring to meetups and save you the postage- I can bring some to Grayland next week and anytime you see me RSVP'd as yes (such as the picnic) let me know if you want to buy a copy.
Jane
midgesmom
Seattle, WA
Post #: 44
I read through my copy on the way home from Chicago this week. I really like the way it's organized - things are easy to find and I'm glad to have it for reference. Midge doesn't have DM but she has had a couple episodes where she's had back pain and if I'd had the book, it would have been helpful. I also loved that I recognized so many of the dogs and the illustrations from our meetups!
Casey K.
user 123708702
Kirkland, WA
Post #: 3
We are very interested in the promotion of breeding DM Clear Corgis! We have a stud available via AI and are currently looking for a DM Clear female. Please pass along our info if your are willing. Thanks! Craig (206) 931-4265 corgistud@msn.com
www.Facebook.com/Casey.Kotar
MENEHUNES SHERPA CASEY OF LEWISTON
Breed: PEMBROKE WELSH CORGI Dam: DN28377004
Sex: M *Titles:
Color: RED CHIC #: 93955
Birthdate: Oct 20 2011 Addtl. Reg. #

OFA Number Registry Test/Film
Date Report Date Age Final Conclusion
WCP-DM850/13M-VPI DEGENERATIVE MYELOPATHY Nov 20 2012 Dec 9 2012 13 NORMAL
WCP-VW274/14M-PI VON WILLEBRANDS Jan 8 2013 Jan 21 2013 14 CLEAR
WCP-EIC1/14M-PI EXERCISE INDUCED COLLAPSE Dec 31 2012 Jan 22 2013 14 CLEAR
WCP-EYE51/16M-VPI EYES Feb 26 2013 Mar 6 2013 16 NORMAL