Corgi's R Us Message Board › Oskar needs a new home

Oskar needs a new home

A former member
Post #: 17
Unfortunately my living situation is going to change in the next couple months. I will be living with family and they can't take Oskar in with me because they fear the cats will run away. The house I live in now will be foreclosing, so I can't really be sure how much time I have. If any of you might like to adopt Oskar, or know someone who might please let me know. Oskar is about 9 years old and I am his 3rd person, so his history is pretty vague. He's been with me a year and a half. He's not much for larger dogs and doesn't have the best manners...but he makes up for it! Oskar is a bit of a therepy dog for me and this is breaking my heart...so I am getting started looking for a home asap. The last thing I want is for him to end up in a shelter! Let me know if your interested and we can talk about him in detail.
Jane
midgesmom
Seattle, WA
Post #: 33
I'm sorry, Sara, I know Oskar's been a great dog for you. If you haven't contacted Corgiaid, I think that would be a good resource for finding him a good home. You can look up their website by searching on "corgiaid" and then e-mail their contact about your situation.
A former member
Post #: 15
I've been getting many private replies. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's responded. I haven't been able to get back to everyone, but I will after the holiday. I have a lot on my plate these days and my priority right now is really trying to find a place to go where I can keep Oskar. I will get back to you all though. Thanks so much and everyone have a great Thanksgiving!