Re: [cosplay-191] News piece with WBAL

From: user 6.
Sent on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 9:03 PM
ADORABLE! Oh my goodness, you guys did SO great. Everyone said  
exactly the right things, it was just wonderful.

Congrats!

k.



On Dec 2, 2008, at 8:53 PM, Scott Einolf wrote:

> Awesome job everyone!  I hope to return sometime soon.  The new job  
> is taking a lot out of me, but I am having fun.
>
> Scott
>
> From: [address removed] [mailto:cosplay-191-­ 
> [address removed]] On Behalf Of Chuck
> Sent: Monday, December 01,[masked]:58 PM
> To: [address removed]
> Subject: [cosplay-191] News piece with WBAL
>
> Hey all!
>
> The shoot went well this morning. Thanks to all those who made it  
> out today. I know it wasn't easy with such last minute notice. To  
> all who couldn't come through your positive energy was felt, and  
> there's alway the next time.
>
> Anyway the piece is already up online. Here's the link:
> WBAL C.L.A.N.S. / CFFA NEWS
> http://www.wbaltv...­
>
> See you all on Thursday.
>
> Saber the Moment!
> Chuck
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Chuck ([address removed]) from  
> CosKumite, Cosplay & C.L.A.N.S. / MD Jedi Light Saber Combat.
> To learn more about Chuck, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Scott Einolf  
> ([address removed]) from CosKumite, Cosplay &  
> C.L.A.N.S. / MD Jedi Light Saber Combat.
> To learn more about Scott Einolf, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

Kayle Simon

Indigo Design
www.indigodesign.com­
[masked]



People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy