addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

CosKumite, C.O.T.R. Lightsaber & Fatasy Weapons Combat Message Board › What ever happened with Supreme?

What ever happened with Supreme?

Omari F.
user 12886469
Columbia, MD
Post #: 2
What's going on everyone? Just wondering what ever happened to meeting up at Supreme Sports Club? I'm guessing it never materialized... Anyway, it would be great to get back into the mix!
Chuck
Group Organizer
Columbia, MD
Post #: 6
Hey Omari,

Just seeing your message. You're right it didn't materialize, but I've got more playtime in the works as we speak. I soon will be personally hosting new CosKumite sessions and I hope to see you, and your son there.

Thanks for the post!
Chuck