addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

CosKumite, C.O.T.R. Lightsaber & Fatasy Weapons Combat Message Board › Ready to battle on film?

Ready to battle on film?

Omari F.
user 12886469
Columbia, MD
Post #: 3
Hey everyone

I know most of us think it's cool to battle with sabers, but I wanted to know if there is any interest in recording some choreographed fights (and possibly add some effects!) . Time is a big issue for everyone, but if there is a chance to set aside some time to put something together, I'm down for that. Of course I wouldn't dream of jacking your moves Chuck... not without permission! wink If there is some interest in this, we can talk and iron out the details. Thanks!

O
Omari F.
user 12886469
Columbia, MD
Post #: 4
Also, ultrasabers has some new sabers that look awesome and I have to be able to justify getting a couple. smile Let's do this!
Chuck
Group Organizer
Columbia, MD
Post #: 7
Hey Omari, we've been talking about that for a whille. Actually put a bunch of choreo together for it and then life got in the way. It does that sometimes.

Anyway, I'm alway in, and you're right... time is always and issue. BUT that said, let's talk about it.

Chuck
Edward B.
user 65005112
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 5
i'm ready to train and develop choreo for cosplay. keep me in the loop.
Maurice J. W.
user 77400872
Columbia, MD
Post #: 1
Yo Omari its Moe!! Hey listen I did not know you area member of this group too cool. Hey I am filming a pilot with Kali is helping me produce it about the Jedi way of life. I would love you to be in it as well as everybody in the group. Hey can you introduce me to folks in the group and let them know I am legit cause ya known me 20+ years and you know them and I love for this whole crew to be a part of the first filming. Thanks fam