addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

CosKumite, C.O.T.R. Lightsaber & Fatasy Weapons Combat Message Board › CHS OtauFest this weekend!!!

CHS OtauFest this weekend!!!

Chuck
Group Organizer
Columbia, MD
Post #: 14
CHS OtakuFest!

Hello All,
I was away on a shoot and had thought I wouldn't be able to make CHS OtakuFest this year. Well, I'm back and I'm going to hold an impromptu gathering/workshop this Saturday at CHS OtakuFest! If anyone wants to come out and play let me know. I'll have you cleared at the door to come back and swing.
If you're a newbie, this would be a perfect opportunity to come out and play.

This is a great little Japanese Pop Culture (Cosplay, Anime, Manga, ect.) convention that the kids of Centennial High School started about 3-4 years ago. It's local for those of you in the Columbia/Ellicott City, Maryland area. We've pretty much held a gathering at all except one CHS OtakuFest, and it's been a blast to attend!

Basically, we're using Centennial High School's gym for a CosKumite gathering, and inviting attendees of OtakuFest to join in.

Link:
CHS OtakuFest
Where: Centennial High School (map)
4300 Centennial Lane
Ellicott City, MD 21042
When: March 30th, 2013 (Saturday)
10:00am-6:00pm

I'm planning on getting there about 12:30 to warm up, and starting playing at 1PM or so.

CosKumite, Better with Tekunikku!
Saber the Moment!
Chuck

PS:
CosKumite/COTR/MD Jidai Vets... A good warmup for AMAZICON!

A former member
Post #: 1
Are you planning to do one again this year?