addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

CosKumite, C.O.T.R. Lightsaber & Fatasy Weapons Combat Message Board › New Meetup: Interactive Demo Group to meet for Pre-Centennial High School Ot

New Meetup: Interactive Demo Group to meet for Pre-Centennial High School Otaku Fest Session

Chuck
Group Organizer
Columbia, MD
Announcing a new Meetup for CosKumite, C.O.T.R. Lightsaber & Fatasy Weapons Combat!

What: Interactive Demo Group to meet for Pre-Centennial High School Otaku Fest Session

When: Thursday, April 22, 2010 6:30 PM

Where:
Cenntenial Park
10000 Route 108 (South Entrance)
Columbia, MD 21771

Hi Gang,

It's Fest Time again!

OtakuFest is this Saturday! We'll be working CosKumite and Namae Kata for about an hour and a half. Lets meet, work, chat, and knock off some cobwebs... None of those, I'm sure. One new piece to play with (not for the fest) although my brain is going berserk and wanting to disseminate more!

Anyway, Meet at Centennial Park Entrance off of 108 (grassy area parking just down from where you enter). Bring your Sabers, Mocks, & Nerfs.

Any questions contact me, or Mo.

Namae Kata!!!
Saber the Moment!
Chuck

Learn more here:
http://cosplay.meetup...­