CREATE London Message Board SKILL SWAP - find other members to swap skills with › Offered - Sewing Buddy- Help with dressmaking and sewing

Offered - Sewing Buddy- Help with dressmaking and sewing

This message board is read-only.

Barbara G.
user 12197544
London, GB
Post #: 4
Trying to make a dress but don't know where to start or can't fit it properly because you only have one pair of hands and can't pin the back of the bodice and still see how the front hangs?
You need a sewing buddy. I'm hoping this will encourage members in various areas to step forward and volunteer to help out those who live nearby at a mutually convenient time. I live in South London but am willing to travel North of the river as well. So, with what do you need help, when and where?
London, GB
Post #: 17
Hi Barbara,

As we live close to each other it would be great if you could be my sewing buddy! smile
user 69289622
London, GB
Post #: 1

I've just bought some plastic covered fabric, (oilcloth) I wanted to make a tote bag and thought it would be easy. Having now looked into it a bit more, it's not easy at all. I live in Barnet (North London). I'd really appreciate it if anyone who lived near would be willing to take some time and and give me some tips :-(