Understanding Metering Modes
March 23, 2013
From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• beginners who want to learn about the metering system in their DSLR cameras and how choosing the right metering mode can result in better exposed images
• intermediate users who understand exposure but are struggling with pictures turning out too bright or too dark
Frustrated with your pictures?
Are they too bright or too dark?
Would you like to understand how the camera’s metering modes influences your exposure?
Wait no more!
I put together a workshop for you to learn about each one of the metering modes in your camera and you will have hands-on practice to understand the concepts and what they can do for your photography.
In this workshop you will learn:
• Metering mode types
• The purpose of metering
• How metering modes deal with contrast and what it means to your pictures
• What metering modes are trying to tell you
• How to interpret the metering message
• When to ignore the metering message
• When to turn your “suspicious metering” on
• Preventing and fixing exposure mistakes due to “wrong” metering message
This workshop is 3 hours long, with hands-on practice for you to assimilate the concepts of metering.
The cost is $ 40.00 per person. Minimum of 4 people.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.