May 2, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Let’s talk business: workflow for a successful photo shoot
When: May 2, 2013. From 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Thinking of going from hobby to business? I've been there, I've done that.
A successful photo shoot depends on a lot of factors and needs a consistent workflow to run smoothly.
This class is based on my experience as a professional photographer. I will share a lot things and examples that really happen when you have a client/model scheduled on the calendar.
Join me on a week night for a couple of hours to learn about the workflow that keeps everything smooth, from the phone call to the delivery appointment.
This class is informative, and I will talk about:
• How to approach models when you are looking for a model to photograph
• How much time you really take in each photo session, from a phone call where client calls to schedule the session to the delivery appointment, all broken down in minutes, so you start appreciating the time of a photographer!
• Which forms you need to have for the photo session
• Back up plans for things that WON’T work out
• Protocols for working with your subject/model during the session
• Bag of tricks
• Preparing for the shoot the day before
• Check list of things you need to take on a shoot or have ready when clients come
• Travel plans (even if it is in town)
• Dealing with family and other people in the session
• To have or not to have an assistant, advantages and disadvantages
• What happens after the photo session?
• How to make your client to appreciate your work properly: the timing to show, sell, and deliver pictures.
I will have handouts to take home.
Meet some new people, learn something new. And bring your questions. No further equipment needed.
Once you RSVP, please email me with your real name, phone number, email and I will send you instructions for payment via paypal. Thank you!