Do you have photography questions? Sure you do. We ALL do.
Maybe, aperture sends you into a circle of confusion. Perhaps, you need help organizing your growing number of files, or backing them up properly (yikes). You may need help understanding layers, Lightroom, or leading lines. There could simply be images you'd like honest feedback on.
Regardless, this is a private meeting where YOU get to chose the topic and there are no questions too simple (or tough).
Conducted via Google+ Hangouts (instructions below), each session is one hour of video conferencing. We will be able to share screens, talk face to face, and look at images. You must have an internet connection and computer with microphone and webcam (internal or external)
Each member is allowed only one session (there's over 500 of us!). Additional hours may be purchased on my blog under the "Events and Mentoring" page.
- Get a Google account HERE
- Get started in Google+ (don't worry about completing the profile or importing contacts) HERE
- Download the Google Hangouts Plugin HERE
- Email me ([masked]) a link to your Google+ profile and your telephone number before our scheduled time!
- Be logged into your Google account at our scheduled time.
A limited number of sessions is being posted as a test. If this is a success I will open up A LOT more spaces.