addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Creative Photography Group Message Board › Another great year!

Another great year!

A former member
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone had a great holiday with friends, family and of course with their cameras :-)

Just a couple updates...

• We will be adding some limited paid classes to the FREE site soon.
  • Photo Contest is in doubt.

FYI- My life is going through some changes, I have become the Organizer for a Colorado Springs Wine Group and will be going back to school full time starting in January for an MBA.  Add some volunteering and Special Projects and... I simply won't have time to organize the CSCPG 'Gold' Photo Group.

So I think the time is right to reintroduce paid classes to the FREE group and for the Gold group to fade away.

After two years and over 200 free meetups, I don't think I have to tell you that you have the very best volunteers and photography event leaders in the Springs.  No one is as committed to photography and sharing as they are.  So I have no doubt about the future of our free community group.  And, I am glad that we will still be able to offer some advanced/small group paid classes for the growing number of people out there that are eager to learn.

About the contest... I have had very few entries.  I hoped to get a minimum of 50.

An exhibit of the groups work would be great to have, And I and the volunteers would work to support such a project-- but if there is no interest... there simply is no interest and the event leaders, Co organizers and I as the Organizer have dozens of other ideas and classes that we can work on.

So, I am not pulling the plug, but if there is no interest in an exhibit, we are going to move on to other fun things.

Thank your Event Leaders for their time, Let's continue to have fun!

Charlie