|Sent on:||Sunday, July 1, 2012 8:59 PM|
Hey guys! Can you believe it's July already???
Here is this month's Photoshop Challenge - another of the photos from my magnificent trip to Ireland in April.
1) Download the original photo here:
It's called "IrishCastle.psd"
2) Add graffiti to the castle walls, and make it look as realistic as possible.*
3 Upload a JPG of the file to the photo album called "July 2012 Photoshop Challenge" and let us know (add a comment) what you did to complete the project, i.e., blending modes, etc. Here is the link to the photo album where you can post it:
4) Feel free to post comments to the finished files, but I ask that you be polite and remember to post positive suggestions and comments only.
5) Above all, have fun with the project and as always, thanks for playing!
* GRAFFITI IS ILLEGAL SO DON'T TRY THIS IN REAL LIFE, PLEASE.